6A – Light Ash Brown
If you want to get a long-lasting color, then you will find Chi Ionic Hair Dye, which gives you an unchanged color from Chi Iconic Shine Shades. It is a multi-use hair dye line that can be used alone or with Chi Ionic Permanent Shine Cream. Its easy-to-blend formula is an outstanding pigment for permanent or semi-permanent color. The shades of this formula can set, correct, or completely change color, which makes it an excellent product for in-salon color services.
Benefits and features:
• 100% coverage of gray and white hair
• Its formula is liquid
• Easy to mix and use alone or in combination with another cream
• PDS color system
• Improve hair condition and shine
• Adds essential moisture to hair
• It extends the life of the color by 30% more than regular dyes
• Protects from UV rays
• Ceramic provides maximum color penetration
• Silk contains 17 types of amino acids out of the 19 found in hair
• Silk holds three times its weight in moisture
• Olive Oil and Brazil Nut Oil add moisture and extend the color life
• Ammonia-free dye
What should be specified at the start
• Determine the natural color tone that you will start with
• Determine the degree of color that you want to obtain
• Determine the degree of dye that you want to obtain
• Determine the amount of dye you need
How to Use :
How to Use :
For a successful coloring process at home:
1) Mix the color and oxygen with a 1:1 ratio.
(Add the same exact quantity of both materials)
2) Distribute the color evenly and make sure each strand is coated well.
3) Leave it on for 45-60 minutes. (After 60 minutes, it turns into a deep conditioning masque due to its ingredients of natural silk proteins and aloe vera).
Hair Washing Process:
Add a small amount of warm water and massage it gently into the hair to get an even color.
— For 5 minutes.
Gently rinse the hair with warm water for another 5 minutes.
Then wash the hair with shampoo & conditioner
– With an at home management line that is suitable for color treated her (such as CHI Rose Hip Oil)
Gently dry the hair with a towel – then apply a bit of a silk-infused serum suitable for your hair (such as Silk Infusion or BioSilk Silk Therapy Original)